From Reality to Reality

Pages

About

Intagram

Shop

12/12/15

Get to Know Larissa, My Bloodlines Partner & Sister



What a pleasure to be able to share such a special part of my life with one of the most special people in my life. Getting to compete on The Challenges along side this beautiful person, who also happens to be my baby sis is simply one of the best experiences of my life.
Don’t know how to explain what it’s like to have a sister you love as much as I love my sister Larissa. Maybe you understand if you have a baby sis of
your own, but not all sisters are like Larissa and me. We fight, we kiss and we make up like every other sibling out there... but the intensity
in which me and my sister do all of the above is simply out of this world extraordinary and the bond we have is simply unique.

Untitled
Even though words cannot describe my love for her, let me try and tell you a little bit about her since that might help explain why I love this girl so so much... So here is a little letter I wrote for her on my old (very very very old) tmblr account from 4 years ago when I was living in the US and she was living with my family back in our home country Brazil.

Here we go…throwback to January 2011 (drumroll, please):


"Alright...I've been getting some questions about my fam, so I'm gonna tell you guys a little bit about my sister. Her name is Larissa Nakagawa, and she's my little sis (not so little anymore). We're 5 years apart, and she is beautiful! And she is seriously like my soulmate—no joke! She's that person who, it doesn't matter what happens, she can sense the emotions that I go through, and she knows exactly how to deal with me.

When we go to weddings, we will cry together. When it's xmas, we feel exactly the same thing, and we always have to have this very special moment where it's just me and her, and we cry and laugh together at the same time. I would do anything for her. She is the love of my life. My little twin. In some ways, she is also the daughter I will have someday. The thought of anything happening to her will make me cry on the spot.

She is very different from me...

I cry when she cries, I feel when she feels, I hurt when she hurts. We're inseparable—well, sort of. We've always lived together, and she recently moved back to Brazil to be with our parents. :( And words cannot express the emptiness she has left me. She is like my other half, and the days we don't Skype, I get serious mood swings. Lol! So you should ask me before you spend the day with me whether or not I have talked to her, or will talk to her... ;)

She is happy all the time, and I have not yet heard of a person who dislikes my sister. That is just impossible. Seriously.

Larissa will win your heart, and you will never find anyone like her. Ever. She is so unique. You will never see her in a bad mood, and she will always find a way to put a smile on your face. She's never been on TV and she's got almost as many FB friends as me. Lol! They love her, and they are lucky to have her in their lives.

Oh...and she is definitely an EDWARD fan. OMG.

Lari-Edward-fan

Her bff4life is Alex and they are inseparable. Yes, that is a boy...and of course our friend Miss Alexis. Almost the same name...weird.

Lari5ALEX CARLSON

Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 8.19.21 AMALEXIS DAY

One thing I hate about my sister. She is too nice to me when I'm cranky and I just wanna punch her in the face.

One thing I absolutely love about her—she's the only person who will laugh at every single one of my stupid jokes and we can literally laugh together for 15 min nonstop. I heard that's good for your abs, right? ;) Oh...and she gets me water, even when I pretend to be sick and she knows it's a fake cough.

There is no one else I'd rather watch movies or Gossip Girl with...and I know that if I want to make her forgive me for something, all I gotta do is give her a Starbucks Frappuccino!

BLOGlari7BLOGlari

She's not only beautiful, but she's extremely smart. She's a straight-A student (who gets Bs b/c of attendance!!!!!—picture me changing my tone of voice right now missy.) She gets prizes and scholarships every single year for her academic transcripts being so good. She's the best sister God could've ever given me...

...And this I will forever say to you, Larissa, and to you only:

BLOGlari9
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart  i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

--E. E. Cummings"

amigos7

SOME UPDATES: Even though lots has changed... and btw her 'bff4life' mentioned above is now her boyfriend of 4 years!!! <3 She is living in Nebraska, following my footsteps and going to the same college UNL. The poem that once was just a poem is now a tattoo we just got in Jan 2015 for her birthday... She is still the same amazing person if not even more amazing.

Thanks for reading! Love y'all.

Xx, Camila

7 comments: